Some jobs require more than simply wielding a sword or slinging a spell. Whether it’s procuring a well-guarded item or obtaining crucial information from an imprisoned contact, these tasks require careful planning and flawless execution. The secretive organization called the Golden Vault specializes in hiring crews for such jobs, and for the most daunting assignments—pursuing fabulous treasures and stopping dire threats—that crew is your characters.
Keys from the Golden Vault is a collection of 13 short, standalone Dungeons & Dragons adventures designed for characters levels 1–11. These adventures can be placed in any setting, and you can run them as one-shot games or link them together into a campaign. This book also includes in-world maps to help players plan their heists, plus advice for running non-traditional games with high risks and huge rewards.
Tucked into an enigmatic in-world Golden Vault assignment folder you’ll find:
- 13 Player Maps: These in-world maps get handed to the players to help plan each heist
- 13 DM Maps: Pulled from the book and annotated to include an at-a-glance Map Key for the DM
- 6 Battle Maps: We’ve chosen six areas where a boss fight is most likely and provided beautiful, scaled battle maps
- 13 In-world Call-to-action letters: These artist-rendered letters can be handed to the players as the start to each heist, introducing them to their patron and immersing them in the quest at hand
- 9 additional In-world handouts: High-quality clues and details found within the adventures themselves that can be handed to the players to create a memorable moments
This is a new kind of product for Beadle & Grimm’s because it doesn’t include the adventure itself. So get this DM Vault now to go with your Keys from the Golden Vault™, and start your epic heist adventures!
D&D Keys from the Golden Vault is currently available to pre-order and has a release date of February 21st, 2023.
Order Now and Save 10% off the RRP for the Regular Cover and the Alt Cover.