Purchase the Arcane Spellbook cards and receive a deck of cards with 230 spells for your game of D&D 5th edition.
Arcane Spellbook Cards Features include:
- Spell name and important information is easy to find for quick reference.
- The descriptive/Mechanical text is written in full wherever possible. When it isn’t, a Player’s Handbook page reference is given.
- Scaling spells have an additional section with details on how they improve.
- Card backs prominently display spell level for easy sorting.
- The Spell cards are highly durable and are made to last. Each card has a coating that protects them and makes them safe to use with dry erase markers.
- The cards are 64 x 89 cm in size which is about the same size as poker playing cards.
- Contains 230 cards for all Wizard, Warlock and Sorcerer spells from level 1-9.’
This is Spellbook Card Deck is for 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons
The cards are 64 x 89 cm in size which is about the same size as poker playing cards. They are four-coloured: the background is light-beige on the back side and white on the front, the frames and some lettering are in brick-red, while almost all the text is black. The text size throughout the cards remains consistent no matter how much blank space this creates or whether the full text of the spell cannot fit in the card itself, needing to reference the page on the Player’s Handbook. The titles are big and easily readable, while the description is in a small font.
The 230 Arcane Spellbook cards contain all the spells from the Player’s Handbook, except those that exist on its list but are not described.
The back of each card depicts vertically the emblems of the Warlock, the Wizard and the Sorcerer in that order, along with the number of the spell’s level. The front of each card is divided into different sections. First comes the name of the spell, followed by the level and school in minuscule letters. Casting time, range, components and duration are in a small table just under, while the description of the spell follows suit. A small section, where needed, includes text on how the spell scales on higher levels. At the lower border of each card, the words arcane and D&D denote the deck the card belongs to.
The Spellbook Card Arcane Deck is also great for DM’s if your players keep asking “Ummm, what spells do I have again? Oh…and what does that do?”. Also when you have encounters or NPCs, grabbing the spell cards are much easier than trying to write down and manage all of the spells.
Availability: 3 in stock (can be backordered)
The 230 Arcane Spellbook cards contain all the spells from the Player’s Handbook for the Warlock, the Wizard and the Sorcerer.