In a world ravaged by war, the actions of heroes can have world-altering stakes. Take on the mantle of a legendary hero and defend the people of Kalaman against seemingly insurmountable odds as Krynn prepares for war. The Dragon Armies are on the march, their ranks swelled by ogres, minotaurs, and humans who seek a share of the spoils, while rumours of the return of the Dark Queen’s dragons swirl among the people. Can you stop this impending doom before it’s too late?
With fate resting in your hands, it’s time to battle on behalf of all that is good and vanquish evil from Krynn. This immersive game puts you right in the middle of the action, letting you control your heroes and change the course of history. Choose your allies wisely, assemble a powerful party, and confront the forces of evil head-on in the latest Dragonlance saga.
- Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen adventure for characters levels 1–11
- Introduces the Dragonlance setting to 5th edition D&D with a focus on the legendary War of the Lance
- Experience mass battlefield play with the option to enhance 6 encounters by playing connected scenarios in the Warriors of Krynn board game that alter the course of your adventure (board game sold in the Deluxe Edition)
- Face off against the infamous death knight Lord Soth and his army of draconians
- Includes character options at home in the Dragonlance setting, including the kender race, feats, backgrounds, and a subclass focused on Tower of High Sorcery magic- users
Book comes with a poster map of the continent of Ansalon and the Kalaman theater of war