The Spellbook Cards Martial deck contains 61 durable, laminated cards and are an invaluable resource for any magic-user. Having all of your spell details right at your fingertips saves you having to spend time searching through books in the middle of an encounter. And you can easily consult the entire deck when selecting new spells to learn. After each long rest you can set aside those spells you want to prepare for the day
- Contains 61 durable, laminated cards
- Spell name and important information is easy to find for quick reference.
- The descriptive/mechanical text is written in full wherever possible. When it isn’t, a Player’s Handbook page reference is given.
- Scaling spells have an additional section with details on how they improve.
- Card backs prominently display spell level for easy sorting.
- The Martial Spellbook Cards are highly durable and are made to last. Each card has a coating that protects them and makes them safe to use with dry erase markers.
- The cards are 64 x 89 cm in size which is about the same size as poker playing cards.
This is Spellbook Card Deck is for 5th Edition Martial Powers & Races
The Spellbook Card Martial Deck is also great for DM’s if your players keep asking “Ummm, what spells do I have again? Oh…and what does that do?”. Also when you have encounters or NPCs, grabbing the spell cards are much easier than trying to write down and manage all of the spells.